Summer School 2016
As in previous years, the management of BRITISH SCHOOL ALZIRA has the pleasure of presenting our 2016 SUMMER SCHOOL, allowing your children to enjoy their holidays in a fun and educational way. The summer school will follow the same format as in previous years: 4 weeks in total, starting on 27th June and ending on 22nd July . The timetable will be from Monday to Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
During this time your child will enjoy the following activities:
- 3 hours per day of English lessons with native English teachers.
- 1 hour per day of swimming (we have 3 swimming pools, which will be used according to age group)
- ICT in a multimedia classroom with the latest technology in computers and an Internet connection (depending on age group).
- Outdoor sports with experienced monitors: football, basketball, hockey, waterpolo…
- Art & craft, clay modelling and environmental workshops
- Adventure sports such as zipwire, climbing, archery…
- Tennis lessons can also be requested as an optional activity (from 4 years of age) during school hours.
The total cost of the course is 615€ (including English lessons, activities, class material, insurance, school dinners, afternoon snacks and transport). If pupils do not require school transport, the corresponding amount of 90€ will be discounted from the total price. Tennis lessons are not included in this price and will incur an additional cost of 37€.
Pupils can be enrolled by completing the corresponding registration forms, presenting them to the school office in person or by e-mail ( email@example.com ) and making a payment of 200€ towards the total amount of the course (In cash at the school office or by bank transfer: La Caixa ES73/2100/1467/8502/00035367 , indicating “2016 BSA SUMMER SCHOOL” as the concept of the transfer, along with the pupil’s full name. Please send the transfer receipt to the school by e-mail).